Difference between statement of results and transcripts

Difference between statement of results and transcripts? Are they the same, and can I provide statement of result when a school asks for a transcript?

Difference between statement of results and transcripts? Are they the same, and can I provide statement of result when a school asks for a transcript?
Statement of result indicates what class of degree you graduated with (either 1st class, 2nd class honours or lower, 3rd class, or pass), while transcript on the other hand reflects your academic grades in all the courses you took.

@ the bolded question, going by the answer I posted above, you can't provide a transcript in place of a statement of result because they not the same.

No you can't.. they are different.. statement of results is your class of degree, transcripts is your grades and performance.

@ the bolded question, going by the answer I posted above, you can't provide a transcript in place of a statement of result because they not the same.
No you can't.. they are different.. statement of results is your class of degree, transcripts is your grades and performance.
Ok I only have my statement of result from OAU. How should I get my transcript from them?