Share Your Experience: Have You Ever Been Asked Out by a Gay or Lesbian Before?

It happened one time during my 200 level in University, I just moved into an "all-female student" dom because I couldn't afford to pay for the private room I rented in a flat (off campus) due to school expenses.

The first friend I made was in 300 level at the time. We became so close to the extent that we started wearing each other's clothes, sharing our food, eat together, and even share our allowance and money too. We literally do everything together.

During the holiday period, me and this my friend decided to stay at school for another week because of a lab exam they had, and was postponed. All the other roommates traveled back home for the holiday already.

One day, during the middle of the night around 4am, we were bored and were struggling to go back to sleep. My friend suggested we engage in conversation instead of trying to sleep. Our discussion started innocently enough, with topics like TV shows, but gradually shifted to romance, love, and eventually to sex. Things escalated rapidly.

Suddenly, she went to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she returned wearing only shorts without a bra, and her breasts were fully aroused. Before I could react, she playfully pushed me back on my bed, laughed, and began kissing and fondling my breasts. At the time, I was only wearing a cropped top.

I screamed at her and pushed her off me. Then she started saying "that she has always been attracted to me and she doesn't know how to tell me, and she loves me a lot and will do anything for me more than a man would."

Various thoughts started racing through my mind and I was so astonished, feeling a bit embarrassed, especially because she was typically seen as a religious and born-again lady, never party, drink, or smoke. She is not the type you would imagine to engage in such behavior.

Immediately, I decided to travel back home the following day for my holiday. She called me several times and messaged me on Whatsapp but I ignored her. When we returned to school the next semester, I moved to a cheaper room off-campus and I had to cut off our friendship.

Till today, when I remember that incident, I still get shocked and curious about "how same gender find each other attractive."

Have something similar happened to you before? Share your experience.

No man has said or done anything related to romance to me before, but if any man tries that nonsense with me, na vawulence straight! Be warned!!

juneteenth.gif

Once, and it was weird to me. Why will a man with hairy balls be attracted to another man with hairy balls and a deep voice? E no make sense at all

I have not really had that kind of experience. However there is this guy in my area that stares at me a lot. Anytime we jam, he will shake my hands and won't let go fast. We fit jam again the same day and he will still want to greet me again.

Someone told me recently that the guy is gay. Since then, I bone my face when I see him. Im not against people doing what they want to, but make them no do am come near me.

Something similar happened to me in a party. "A friend" of my friend was invited to the party. At some point, we were all drunk and having fun dancing. All of a sudden this b**** held my waist from the back and started rocking me. I was like no abeg. Why would you be holding my waist seductively like that. I avoided her throughout the party. Weeks later, my friend who invited her told me she is bisexual and she has been constantly asking about me but she told her am not that.

One Gay don copy my number from one whatsapp group before and call me. He even sent me free credit. He wanted us to be lovers, I nearly vomit :mad: