Roy Keane defends Mikel Arteta after He got a Yellow Card against United

Zeeks

Arsenal restore their five-point lead on the top of the Premier League table after defeating Manchester United 3-2 at the Emirates stadium.

However, Arteta received several criticism for his actions on the touchline because of Luke Shaw's foul on Bukayo Saka. The Arsenal manager was shown a yellow card by Anthony Taylor after the altercation and Manchester United legend, Roy Keane has defended Mikel Arteta for his action on Sunday.

During his presentation as a pundit on Sky Sport after the match on Sunday, Roy Keane said:

'Well I certainly wouldn't worry about yellow cards, it's the reds that you've got to worry about!
'But from the Arsenal point of view I think they'd be OK with it, because he's obviously passionate and you're not in this job to be liked!'
'He's there to win football matches for Arsenal and that's what he's doing.
'Listen, he's got the yellow card, he has to take his medicine, but I generally have no problem with it.
'We see other managers doing stuff that we might not always agree with but they're emotional, they're passionate and I think that's just because he wants to win. I wouldn't be too harsh on him.'