Is 1xbet legit and safe in Nigeria

If you are frequent social media user like me, you must have come across social media influencers promoting 1xbet. I have never placed a bet on their platform before, but I'm planning to this season. The issue now is my big bro was advising me not to waste my money that 1xbet is not legit. Who else on gistmates have used their platform before? Is it legit and safe for betting?

1Xbet is a phony business. They were recommended to me too by a friend who persuaded me that they were a reputable international betting company and would promptly pay any winnings. The day I won almost 100k and I was trying to withdraw the money but wasn't able to, that was when I knew wetin dey sup.

Just avoid them, they are scams.

1Xbet is a phony business. They were recommended to me too by a friend who persuaded me that they were a reputable international betting company and would promptly pay any winnings. The day I won almost 100k and I was trying to withdraw the money but wasn't able to, that was when I knew wetin dey sup.

Wow thanks for this

There was one time they had an issue with withdrawal, even me to couldn't withdraw during that period but it was later been fixed. 1xbet is one of the best betting platform out there and they are legit.

1xbet na confirm scam. Better to dash beggar money than to get scammed by 1xbet.
Share your experience, because I know they are a legit betting company.

There was one time they had an issue with withdrawal, even me to couldn't withdraw during that period but it was later been fixed. 1xbet is one of the best betting platform out there and they are legit.
Interesting!!

So what happened was, I abandoned my account after that first impression 1xbet gave me. It's been 2 years now, so I decided to login again after seeing your comment and guess what, I was able to withdraw that money. :D

If you are frequent social media user like me, you must have come across social media influencers promoting 1xbet. I have never placed a bet on their platform before, but I'm planning to this season. The issue now is my big bro was advising me not to waste my money that 1xbet is not legit. Who else on gistmates have used their platform before? Is it legit and safe for betting?
OP you can go ahead and try them. I will also try to place a bet this weekend.

Interesting!!

So what happened was, I abandoned my account after that first impression 1xbet gave me. It's been 2 years now, so I decided to login again after seeing your comment and guess what, I was able to withdraw that money. :D

OP you can go ahead and try them. I will also try to place a bet this weekend.
Were you able to withdraw all the money?

Share your experience, because I know they are a legit betting company.
No worry, shebi you dey among the influencers that promotes their shady business. Kwontinue. But help me tell them to stop cutting people's money and release everything.