How to Steal A Fowl: 8 Steps and Tricks

In response to my guy @Justkoko 's thread - Is It Wrong To Drink Garri on Christmas Day, I have decided to come up with few steps and tricks to use and steal a fowl so he won't have to drink garri on Christmas day this year.

First of all, I have to issue a disclaimer: You are responsible for the outcome you experience after following this steps.

Here are the 8 steps and tricks to steal a fowl

1. Spend roughly a week evaluating the targeted fowl you want to steal

2. Within that one week, study where the fowl usually goes to sleep at night and some other useful information about the fowl

3. After that week, choose a day to carry out the operation.. Preferably night time

4. Ensure that you go for this operation with a poly bag or sack

5. Arrive there between 8pm and 12am midnight.. During these hours, most likely no one is watching, and the fowl too will be resting

6. Pounce on the fowl and hold it firmly. Dip it inside the sack/poly bag while holding it neck: to avoid it from making noise and attract attention

7. Wait till you are few meters away from the area before you release the neck, so you won't suffocate it to death

8. When you get home, start preparing for the feast.

In response to my guy @Justkoko 's thread - Is It Wrong To Drink Garri on Christmas Day, I have decided to come up with few steps and tricks to use and steal a fowl so he won't have to drink garri on Christmas day this year.

First of all, I have to issue a disclaimer: You are responsible for the outcome you experience after following this steps.

Here are the 8 steps and tricks to steal a fowl

1. Spend roughly a week evaluating the targeted fowl you want to steal

2. Within that one week, study where the fowl usually goes to sleep at night and some other useful information about the fowl

3. After that week, choose a day to carry out the operation.. Preferably night time

4. Ensure that you go for this operation with a poly bag or sack

5. Arrive there between 8pm and 12am midnight.. During these hours, most likely no one is watching, and the fowl too will be resting

6. Pounce on the fowl and hold it firmly. Dip it inside the sack/poly bag while holding it neck: to avoid it from making noise and attract attention

7. Wait till you are few meters away from the area before you release the neck, so you won't suffocate it to death

8. When you get home, start preparing for the feast.

:LOL: