How Many Derica is in A Bag of Rice

Hi house. Who knows how many derica of rice in a 50KG bag of rice?

If you have ever bought a bag of rice, and measured the number of derica in the rice, kindly share how many it is.

Mama how we won take know the number of Derica in Rice when the average Nigerian can't even afford bag of rice anymore?

If you have ever bought a bag of rice, and measured the number of derica in the rice, kindly share how many it is.

Are u looking into rice business.. If yes, I go fit dey come ur shop to dey buy on credit

OP wait make I calculate

osita-iheme.gif

I no fit find the answer abeg

haki-popo.gif

There are 64 dericas in one 50 KG bag of rice and there are 32 dericas of rice in a half bag of 50 KG rice.

The question should have been how much is a bag of rice not derica of rice. Tinubu is not making this economy favour us at all.

Haha you guys should not wound me with laughter abeg.
Are u looking into rice business.. If yes, I go fit dey come ur shop to dey buy on credit
I will gladly take credits from you too, or if I can borrow loan from palmpay on your behalf to start the business.

There are 64 dericas in one 50 KG bag of rice and there are 32 dericas of rice in a half bag of 50 KG rice.
Thanks for your reasonable answer.

Money wey I borrow from Palmpay is still on ground, how I won take collect for you now wey I never pay that one back?

aki-and-pawpaw-thinking.gif
Na wa o.. Country hard my brother :LOL: inbox me now I get two sure odds wey for champions league games. You go pay back ur debt no worry. Hope Palmpay never they post your pictures for social media