Alora Slangs, are they the Same as Buccaneer Slangs?

During my uni days, I had to learn some of the slangs that the Alora sea lords use through one of my coursemates who was a member at the time. I was recently reading some slangs buccaneer and other confraternity uses and what I realised is they seem the same. How come?

To join cult don dey your mind taytay be that lol.

I had a coursemate too who was a member of Alora. At first, I didn't know and we were getting close to becoming friends but as soon as I realized he was a sealord, I had to distance myself.

During my uni days, I had to learn some of the slangs that the Alora sea lords use through one of my coursemates who was a member at the time. I was recently reading some slangs buccaneer and other confraternity uses and what I realised is they seem the same. How come?
Give your life to Christ my brother. You have no business learning any cult slang.

Lol, I am a curious mind and also open-minded. I have never been interested in joining a cult, I am just an individual who diversifies his mind to learn from people's beliefs and experiences.

I had a coursemate too who was a member of Alora. At first, I didn't know and we were getting close to becoming friends but as soon as I realized he was a sealord, I had to distance myself.
Give your life to Christ my brother. You have no business learning any cult slang.

Buccaneer is different from other dangerous cults. Buccaneering is an adventure and a way of life.

We advocate for love, transparency, unity, organization, integrity, mutual support, and proactive problem-solving. We prioritize each other's prosperity and happiness, aiming to set a model society for others to emulate. Additionally, we promote objectivity, fairness, and broader social equity.

While there may be those who tarnish the image of the confraternity with their false personas, it's important to stop passing judgment on individuals about whom you lack sufficient knowledge about.

Awumen to all salted and sailing lords ⚔️

Ha! Wetin dey happen for hia
hereformsminaj-aki.gif

Buccaneer is different from other dangerous cults. Buccaneering is an adventure and a way of life.

We advocate for love, transparency, unity, organization, integrity, mutual support, and proactive problem-solving. We prioritize each other's prosperity and happiness, aiming to set a model society for others to emulate. Additionally, we promote objectivity, fairness, and broader social equity.

While there may be those who tarnish the image of the confraternity with their false personas, it's important to stop passing judgment on individuals about whom you lack sufficient knowledge about.

Awumen to all salted and sailing lords ⚔️
Thanks for your input. I am never someone who judges people for their beliefs and that mindset has helped me a lot in life. I was very close to several guys that were cultists during uni days and I never had any aggressive encounter with any one of them. In fact, some of them are some of the nicest people I have ever met. It's sad that some posters on this thread are already judging me for wanting to enquire about "cult slangs".

Thanks for your input. I am never someone who judges people for their beliefs and that mindset has helped me a lot in life. I was very close to several guys that were cultists during uni days and I never had any aggressive encounter with any one of them. In fact, some of them are some of the nicest people I have ever met. It's sad that some posters on this thread are already judging me for wanting to enquire about "cult slangs".
Post slangs wey you know for us to learn too na

Jew or 48: Someone who is not a member of any Cult
Omila Squad: Armed Robbers
Bella: A female member of the Vikings
H.I.T: When the whole crew is going for an ambush
In-Jew: A member of a different Confraternity
O.V.B: To kill
Talasa: To beat someone till he/she bleeds
Manover: To steal
Throw Long rope: To seek for more knowledge

Post slangs wey you know for us to learn too na

Jew or 48: Someone who is not a member of any Cult