The Dark Truth About Fluoride Toothpastes

Did you know that fluoride toothpaste (Closeup, Maclean, Colgate, etc) is bad for you? There are studies that link large intake of fluoride with health issues like cancer and impaired cognitive development. They also claim that the risk associated with using fluoride outweighs its benefits to your teeth.

Alternatively, it is better to opt for non-fluoride toothpaste. Although they can be expensive, they are the best for you "health-wise."

You are very correct. Fluoride is very toxic and has to be consumed in very low amounts, if possible not at all.

I read some history book sometime ago about how fluoride was originally produced to be administered to Jews in concentration camps by scientists under Hitler's regime. The fluoride makes them docile and weak.

Did you know that fluoride toothpaste (Closeup, Maclean, Colgate, etc) is bad for you? There are studies that link large intake of fluoride with health issues like cancer and impaired cognitive development. They also claim that the risk associated with using fluoride outweighs its benefits to your teeth.

Alternatively, it is better to opt for non-fluoride toothpaste. Although they can be expensive, they are the best for you "health-wise."
This is funny :ROFLMAO:. So we should be using salt to brush our teeth now or what?

You are very correct. Fluoride is very toxic and has to be consumed in very low amounts, if possible not at all.

I read some history book sometime ago about how fluoride was originally produced to be administered to Jews in concentration camps by scientists under Hitler's regime. The fluoride makes them docile and weak.
Not to forget, most Western countries use the same fluoride in their public water system and only God knows the effect it has on them.

If possible, pls do. Sodium Chloride is still more of a natural compound than fluoride. You can also opt for the non-fluoride toothpaste.
What brand of non fluoride toothpaste would you recommend and where can I buy it from?

The majority of brand toothpaste contains fluoride, and fluoride is meant to make your teeth stronger and prevent them from cavities. Fluoride is toxic when ingested into your stomach, that is why they are meant to be spitted out.